Ep. 11, ‘The Suitecase’, on Mad Men – Season 4, Episode 7
Dave and Steve are joined by a very special guest to discuss yet another HBO hit series that they didn’t watch when it was popular. That seems to be a trend with these guys. Steve claims to have seen Deadwood when it was on television, but that may never be verified.
iTunes description for this week: “A deadline disrupts Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce”.
- “The Suitcase” is available on iTunes.
- Bathroom talk. Deal with it.
- Dom’s innocence is precious.
- Bad improv remains bad improv even when done by good actors.
- Dom doesn’t like antisemitism.
- Dave and Dom think they’d make better ad men than Don Draper; Steve doesn’t take a stance.
- “Every human emotion”, Dave? Every.
- Don Draper sees dead people.
- The trio speculate about the events of prior episodes.
- Steve wants to be yelled at.
- That last link is also an unintended pun about the special guest.
- Walter White needed a business manager.
- Dom accuses Dave of breaking the One Off rules.
- Dave and Dom would not make better ad men than Don Draper.